2009 SPCC Presentation
PLEASE NOTE: The information in this presentation regarding compliance dates has changed since being published. For the most up-to-date information on compliance dates please go to Final Rule: SPCC Compliance Dates.
The Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure presentations given by Compliance Consultants, Inc. were a success! We would like to acknowledge and thank all the people who contributed and worked with us to help bring this important information to the various contractors of Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey:
- The Contractors Association of Eastern Pennsylvania – Brandon Sterling
- The Delaware Utility and Transportation Contractors Association and the Delaware Asphalt Pavement Association – Jim Clendaniel
- The Associated General Contractors of New Jersey and the New Jersey Asphalt Pavement Association – Brian Tobin
- and all of the presenters:
- Joan Armstrong, Arlin Galarza and Wandaliz Mercado from EPA
- Jim Touey, Dominic Salvatore and Michael Yarnell from OSHA
Many of the attendees expressed interest in getting a copy of the PowerPoint presentation that was given at the seminars, so we have provided this for you below.
CCI PowerPoint Presentation
* Click the box to the bottom right to view the presentation in full screen mode.
The presentations were well-received by the members of the contractors’ associations. The attendees were attentive and asked many pertinent questions regarding the new SPCC regulations. CCI hopes to continue to work together with the Contractor’s Associations to bring their members other opportunities to learn about various safety and environmental regulations that have an impact on today’s working contractors.
For All Your SPCC Needs:
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your safety and environmental needs!