OSHA’s Top Ten Violations of 2017
At this year’s National Safety Council Congress & Expo, OSHA released it’s Top 10 Most Commonly Cited Violations of 2017(FY). They are:
- Fall Protection – General Requirements (1926.501)
- Hazard Communication (1910.1200)
- Scaffolding (1926.451)
- Respiratory Protection (1910.134)
- Lockout/Tagout (1910.147)
- Ladders (1926.1053)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (1910.178)
- Machine Guarding (1910.212)
- Fall Protection – Training Requirements (1926.503)
- Electrical – Wiring Methods (1910.305)
CCI recommends that you use this list to guide you in your decisions regarding safety. If you know your employees are exposed to these kinds of hazards and your programs/processes are not up to snuff, please contact us and we can help you. Whether it’s a Health & Safety Program, Safety Inspections, and/or Training, we can help you to ensure you don’t become part of a statistic.
Contact Us today to set up a free consultation to identify the areas you can improve upon when it comes to keeping your employees safe.