Environmental Consulting, Management & Testing Services
Industrial/Occupational Hygiene ProgramsA comprehensive Industrial/Occupational Hygiene Program will help you maintain a safe and compliant work environment, not only for your workers, but also for your clients. Whatever type of workplace you are managing it’s important to ensure a healthy and safe work environment, comply with local, state, and federal regulations, and address possible exposure to hazardous materials, such as asbestos, lead and mold.
Compliance Consultants, Inc. can provide the experience and expertise of our trained technical staff to inspect, assess, evaluate, sample, and test workplace conditions that may result in workers’ injury or illnesses related to environmental exposures. CCI’s 30 years of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) experience ensure that your workplace is clean, safe and current on all requirements and evolving laws and regulations. CCI will help you identify, implement, and achieve your goals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Residential and Commercial Building Surveys
- Exposure Assessments
- Operations and Maintenance Plans
- Project Design
- Asbestos Project Management
- Quality Control (QC) /Quality Assurance (QA)
- Daily Project Monitoring/Contractor Oversight
- Clearance Sampling
CCI can monitor work during all phases of remediation, including engineering controls, proper containment protocol(s), PPE, waste packaging and disposal, and other general oversight as needed.
One common source of poor indoor air quality is mold. CCI can provide services to make sure your environment is safe and healthy from a current mold situation and help you avoid the risks of mold in the future. We’ll conduct the investigation and provide a comprehensive report.
- Air Quality Investigation and Testing
- Mold Inspection and Microbiological Testing Services
- Remediation Management and Oversight Services
- Post-Remediation Investigation and Testing
- Insurance Carrier Liaison
- Lead Paint Sampling & Testing Analysis
- Lead Compliance Programs
- Radon Testing for Commercial and Residential Properties
- Mitigation Strategies and Recommendations
Environmental ReportingThere are many environmental regulations on both the federal and state level that businesses must comply with. Often these regulations require sampling, inspections, and regularly submitted reports. CCI has over 30 years of experience in helping companies comply with these requirements. When you contact CCI, we will complete an audit of your facility and help you determine which regulations you must comply with and we’ll take the hassle of those reports out of your hands.
Some of the environmental programs and reporting requirements that CCI can assist you with are:
- Community Right-to-Know
- Sara Title III, Tier 2 Reporting
- PA Residual Waste Annual and Biennial Reports
- Storm Water Permitting
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Programs
- Air Emissions Management & Reporting